Client: Mail Online
Date: November 9, 2016
Categories: Benchmarking / Contextual Research / Expert Review / IA / Prototyping / Sketches / Usability Testing / Wireframes
This is a sample showcase of various work carried out at Mail Online.
UX architect on a variety of Mail Online content publishing web application enhancements. Occasionally extending work across other Mail Online public facing products (e.g. mobile and web).
Typical Team Setup:
- Project Manager
- UX Visual Designer
- UX Architect – June Lim
- Product Owner
- Product Users
- Weekly team catch ups
- Project kick-off meetings
- Requirements & constraints discussions
- Collaborative design sessions
- Ad-hoc end user feedback/ corridor user testings
- Application new feature demo sessions
- On-going project team discussions & negotiations
Please drop me a message if you would like the password to access example deliverables below.