Date: April 11, 2021
Categories: Adobe Analytics / Benchmarking / Hypothesis / SKETCH / Wireframes
Explore optimization opportunities for social share tools on METRO’s website, to improve social channel interaction and in return increase website traffic.
This piece of project gave us the opportunity to ask questions and identify where there is still room to set up tracking for better overall performance monitoring.
It also gave us an opportunity to put forward recommendations that no doubt can be constraining and fits the business purpose at the time of recommendation due to available resources.
Please drop me a message if you would like to learn more about the important findings and key data points, or explore the deliverables listed further below.
- Benchmark against competitors on social share trends.
- Analyse existing social share tool data to understand how users interact with the different social share icons, which devices and social platform generates most clicks of share.
- Put forward recommendations on optimisation based on benchmark and analytics findings.
- In absence of a traditional face to face findings presentation, come up with a time saving and effective method to share findings & deliverables to busy stakeholders.
- Work on analytics data with limited assistance from a tightly resourced analytics team.
- Generate optimisation ideas that require minimal technical resource for implementation. At the same time employing a sustainable tracking approach to measure success.
- Communicate diplomatically the rationale behind grayscale wireframes to stakeholders who are used to seeing full coloured UX visual designs.
- Collaborate and negotiate with developers to explore technical feasibility of recommendations.
- Due to internal prioritisation of projects against resources – at the time of writing, this UX piece is pending exploration by visual designers before it can be resourced against development.
- Project Manager
- UX Visual Designer
- UX Architect – June Lim
- Product Owners (stakeholders)
- Project scoping/ briefing/ kick-off
- Competitor benchmark exercises
- Adobe Analytics tracking findings
- Findings sharing
- Collaborative design sessions
Please drop me a message if you would like to learn more about the important findings and key data points, or explore the deliverables below.
- Competitor benchmark reports (excel & visual)
- METRO’s social share tools analytics report
- Hypotheses generation exercise
- UX visual design workshop
- Sketches/ Wireframes